Pain Management in Millburn, NJ
Getting the Help You Need
- Neck Pain- Do you suffer from neck pain and pain, numbness, tingling or numbness in your arms?
- Back Pain - Do you suffer from low back pain and pain, tingling, numbness or weakness in you legs, feet or toes?
- Failed Back Syndrome - Have you had neck or back surgery and continue to have pain, tingling or numbness?
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - Do you have pain, changes in your skin color or temperature, numbness, tingling or trouble sleeping since an injury or surgery?
- Disc Herniation or Bulging Disc- An inflammation of a disc in your spine that may cause neck pain, mid back pain or low back pain?
- Facet Syndrome - An inflammation of small joints in your spine that can cause pain in your neck, mid back or low back that may be worse with laying down or standing up straight?
- Sacroiliitis - An inflammation of joints in the low back/hips that can cause low back or buttock pain?
- Hip Pain and Knee Pain - Can be caused by a sprain, strain, arthritis or tear. Pain medicine physicians can evaluate you to find the reason?